Welcome on LMGC90's users wiki page
- LMGC90 is a free and open source software dedicated to multiple physics simulation of discrete material and structures.
- More details on the capabilities of LMGC90 are available [here] (http://www.lmgc.univ-montp2.fr/~dubois/LMGC90/Web/Welcome_!.html).
- Details on its development are available here, you must be log on the site to view the web page.
- There is a mailing list email@example.com, to subscribe send request to Frédéric Dubois.
How does it work:
- Downloading and updating
- [Compilation] (compilation)
- [Getting started] (first_steps)
Need help ?
In case of bug or to request a development, go to the issues menu in the menus at the top of this page.
Or contact the mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org