LMGC90 Training session
Frédéric Dubois, Rémy Mozul, Mathieu Renouf
Inscription: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: 18/03/2019 to 22/03/2019
- Python basics
- Unix terminal basics
- To learn how to use LMGC90 with rigid models.
- To learn the python pre-processor possibilities to manage large collection of rigid bodies.
- Overview of some advanced possibilities of LMGC90 software.
At the LMGC, see here for the location of our buildings. Building 2 room 169.
Only a laptop with the wifi and with preferably lmgc90 installed beforehand (please check How does it work section of the wiki if need be).
This program is provisionnal and subject to changes
- Introducing round table with the attendees
- Presentation of LMGC90 possibilities
- Presentation of the user version of LMGC90
- Installing the software
- Recall of Python use
- General introduction to the pre-processing tools
- Resolution strategies: the NSCD method - part 1
- Details on the input data files and command scripts
- Examples of computations involving granular materials and masonries
- Practical Work: use of LMGC90 pre-processor
- Practical Work: use of GMSH
- Resolution strategies: the NSCD method - part 2
- Advanced features
- Practical Work: use of LMGC90 for 2D rigid bodies
- Post-processing and visualization
- Discussions on detection algorithms
- Various topics
- Practical Work: use of LMGC90 for 3D rigid bodies
- Introduction to possibilities to improve computation time
- Round table