LMGC90 Training session
Frédéric Dubois, Rémy Mozul, Mathieu Renouf
Inscription: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: 3-5 April 2019
- Unix terminal basics
- Python basics
- LMGC90 basics such as NSCD method.
- To learn how to use LMGC90 with its various deformable models: mechanics, thermics, porous, etc,
- To learn the python pre-processor possibilities to manage meshes.
- Overview of the various formulations used.
- Overview of some advanced possibilities of LMGC90 software related to deformable models.
At the LMGC, see here for the location of our buildings. Building 2, room 169.
Only a laptop with the wifi. Please try to install the software beforehand, or at least the pre-requisite, following the instruction found here
This program is provisionnal and subject to changes
- Introducing round table with the attendees,
- Presentation of LMGC90 possibilities with deformable models,
- Presentation of the user version of LMGC90,
- Installing the software,
- Recall of Python use
- General introduction to the pre-processing tools
- Resolution strategies: linear mechanics, thermic, porous media
- Details on the input data files and command scripts
- Examples of computations involving deformable bodies
- Practical Work: use of the preprocessor
- Practical Work: use of GMSH
- Resolution strategies: non-linear mechanic, eigenerosion method
- Advanced feature (nodal fields, dedicated script, etc)
- Use of MUMPs solver
- Practical Work: use of LMGC90 for deformable bodies (2D/3D)
- Post-processing and visualization
- Introduction and PC of multi-physics computations
- Round table